20 interesting facts about human behavior.
baby’s little hand, it will immediately hold on to your fingers. This is the
grip reflex of the newborn. It’s a very interesting and lovely behavior, which will
make parents feel satisfied.
You will only be angry with people who you think are not stronger than you and
have no ability to hurt you.
- Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side of mouth.
- Those who prefer window seats might be lonely on the journey.
- Women are more tolerant of pain than men.
- Laziness is just a common part of teenagers and does not reflect bad behavior.
Sometimes, the best way to get someone’s attention is to stop giving them your
Most people think that other people’s social lives are richer and more active
- Watching people dancingmakes our muscles react.
If you feel tears coming out and need to hold them, relax your jaw and avoid
- Your brain sees rejection as a physical pain.
- If you have a lot of fat friends, you are more likely to get fat.
- Most people choose to hide their own things to avoid being judged by others.
- Most people have three to five best friends, but usually they hate one of them.
- People regret making quick decisions, even if the results are satisfactory.
Kissing will makes the brain releases oxytocin which is a hormone that
strengthens emotional connections between two people.
- People with low self-esteem tend to humiliate others.
- If you talk to someone as you walk, you’ll move perfectly in step.
People are more likely to cry at night because they have difficulty controlling
their emotions due to lack of sleep.
- A liar must remember both the lie and the truth in order to hide it.