1. The owner of the California Hotel poured the acid into the swimming pool, in which there were balck people in 1964.
2. The Mona Lisa was stolen from the Louvre Museum in 1911 and discovered in Florence, Italy in 1913.
3. Australian swimmer Annette Kellerman was arrested in Boston for wearing a bold one-piece swimsuit, 1907.
4. The first edition of Ronald McDonald in 1963.
5. Eiffel Tower under construction in 1888.
6. The real Winnie the bear and Christopher Robin himself in California， 1927.
7. The mother had to sell their children due to poverty . She was covering her face because of shame. In Chicago, 1948.
8. Elvis Presley in the army, 1958.
9. Adolf Hitler (in the last row） and his classmates in Austria 1899.
10. A wedding photo in Qing Dynasty of China.
The Qing Dynasty ended in 1912 btw.